The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary and highly customizable 3-channel wireless lens control system.
- It allows you to have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on the hand unit.
- The wireless range of the hand unit is 1,000 feet.
- Each motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit. Simply set the motors and hand unit to the same channel and you will have full control.
- The motors allow for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
- The motors are designed to clamp onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with the included rod bushings). This clamp-on design allows you to easily attach and detach the motors without needing to remove any other accessory from your setup.
- To power the motors, only one power port on your camera rig needs to be used. Simply plug the P-tap power cable into one of the motors and then daisy chain power to the rest of the motors with the short 7-pin to 7-pin cables. (The motors can be powered through a power source that has a voltage output ranging from 7.2V-24V.)
- The hand unit are powered with two 18650 rechargeable batteries. When fully charged, the batteries in the hand unit last up to 10 hours.